In this video you’ll learn about finding the right light for succulents…
-Click here to subscribe to Sucs for You(Tube)(◕ᴗ◕✿
-To learn how SFY can help you help your plants, click here!
In this video we discuss:
• ( 01:10 ) What kind of sunlight is best for outdoor and indoor plants
—psst… it’s 6+ hours of bright filtered/indirect light
• ( 01:46 ) Seasonal changes in sunlight with an awesome 3D visual demo woo!
• ( 07:08 ) Examples of direct sun, bright filtered light, and bright indirect light
• ( 12:08 ) Deciphering those new succulent care tags
• ( 13:20 ) How to tell if your plants are getting enough or too much light
• ( 17:05 ) Indoor natural light
• ( 19:25 ) My grow light set up; when and why you should buy grow lights
• ( 27:52 ) Using light to keep rosettes and other succulents true to form
• ( 28:45 ) Good varieties for part sun
• ( 29:30 ) Expectations vs Location
It’s a pretty heavy discussion on the topic of light, but it’s all information people have asked me about, so I do hope it helps everyone!
iPower grow lights: https://amzn.to/2NRTyt2
Link to more lighting and other supplies I use on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/shop/sucsforyou